READ BEFORE USE
1. NEVER use acidic products on the shower set (Glass, inox fittings and seal) or near the shower set. Use of these products may cause oxidation, corrosion, rusting, or staining. Additionally, do not store any acidic product near the shower set.
2. To prevent you glass surface and fittings from staining, use an environmentally-friendly glass coating (water repellent). These water repellents are available directly from us or in local supermarkets in car care product section.
3. Leaving the bathroom door open after a shower will allow air to circulate and aid in water evaporation. This will also prevent mildew & bacteria build-up on the seal and sealant.
4. Routine maintenance – Give your glass shower set a monthly deep clean to prevent water stains and mildew. Spray WD-40 on hinges to avoid squeaky hinges.
5. It is recommended to clean the glass with soapy water and with vinegar water (mix one part white vinegar with three parts water and a dash of dish soap)
6. Use non-abrasive material when cleaning and drying your shower glass Do not use scouring pads. You can use squeegee, lint-free towel, rag, or paper towel.